Family Tree Wall Art
Are you looking for a unique and thoughtful gift for your mother, wife or grandmother? This hand beaded birthstone family tree wall art is a fantastic gift for any occasion. It's a thoughtful wedding and anniversary gift and makes a unique and special Mother's Day, birthday or Christmas gift for your mom, wife or grandma. It's something that suits all occasions.
This is a completely customized piece of artwork, made especially for your family. This stunning crystal sun catcher is made by wire wrapping up to 100 feet of wire into a beautiful tree of life that is created particularly with your family in mind. Each wire is beaded with genuine crystal gemstones to represent the birth months of your family members. Hundreds of gemstone beads adorn each tree. These family trees look beautiful hung in a window to catch the light, or on a wall in any room in a home.
- The suncatcher is available in 3 sizes: 3", 5" and 7"
- It is made with silver plated wire or German silver wire, depending on available stock
- Each size can easily accommodate up to 12 birthstones.If you need more than 12 birthstones, please send me a message and I will discuss options with you.
Magic can be a slow process -- it can take up to 14 days for me to complete your family tree.
I do my best to photograph all products as clearly and accurately as possible, however, colours may appear differently on your screen than they do in person, so please allow for some slight variations.
How to Order
- Select the number of people you would like to include on the tree in the "NUMBER OF BIRTHDAYS" drop down menu. You can select between 2 and 12 birthdays.
- Choose the color of moon (black, white, or none) you would like in the "MOON COLOR" drop down menu.
- Select the birth months for each individual on the tree in the subsequent drop downs. Note: I will arrange the stones in the order specified in the drop downs, from left to right.
- If you want to order more than one suncatcher with the same stones, finish the selections for the pendant, add it the cart, and adjust the quantity in the cart accordingly.
- If you want to order additional suncatchers with different stones, finish the selections for the first pendant, add it to your cart, and repeat the process for any subsequent pendants.
About the Stones
I use genuine gemstones to create the tree. Note that there are variations in the colors of most stones, so your pendant may vary in color from the ones shown in the photos. It will be one of a kind and unique to you.
I use the following stones for each birth month:
- January - Garnet
- February - Amethyst
- March - Aquamarine
- April - Clear Quartz
- May - Green Aventurine
- June - Rainbow Moonstone
- July - Rhodolite, Red Chalcedony, or Red Coral
- August - Peridot
- September - Lapis Lazuli
- October - Opalite
- November - Citrine
- December - Turquoise
The moons are made from pearl.
About the Tree of Life
The tree of life is a mystical and magical tree that is well known in many cultures. This ancient tree represents our connection to our ancestors and also of our individuality, making it an excellent choice for family decor. It also represents our connection to all things -- earth, air, water, fire. In Celtic culture, trees were the centre of all that occurred -- the absence of trees would be the absence of life. In Christian tradition, eating from the tree of life is said to grant immortality. In Norse mythology, the tree of life, or Yggdrasil, binds together all realms of existence. The stages of a tree's growth through the year mirrors that of the cycle of life, similar to the eternal life/re-birth traditions in many religions.