Family Tree Crystal Necklace ~ Birthstone Jewelry
This stunning wire wrapped family tree of life necklace is a unique and thoughtful gift for your mother, grandmother, wife, sister, or best friend. This family pendant features glittering Swarovski® crystals and will become a treasured keepsake piece. It's unique and very personal to the recipient. Swarovski is the premium brand for the finest crystals since 1895. Swarovski crystals are recognized worldwide for their purity and brilliant cut that gives them an unparalleled sparkle. I hand select the crystals used in each set to ensure a magical result.
These pendants are very popular choices for anniversaries, Christmas, birthdays and Mother's Day.
- The pendant is approximately 1" wide by 1.5" long
- I will make it in either sterling silver or copper wire
- It comes with a chain that matches the wire, or a black leather or cotton cord
- You can choose the length of the chain
I do my best to photograph all products as clearly and accurately as possible, however, colours may appear differently on your screen than they do in person, so please allow for some slight variations.
How to Order
- Choose the type of metal you'd like, along with the type and length of the chain in the first 3 drop down menus.
- Select the number of people you would like to include on the tree in the "NUMBER OF BIRTHDAYS" drop down menu. You can select between 2 and 12 birthdays.
- Select the birth months for each individual on the tree in the subsequent drop downs. Note: I will arrange the stones in the order specified in the drop downs, from left to right.
- If you want to order more than one pendant with the same stones, finish the selections for the pendant, add it the cart, and adjust the quantity in the cart accordingly.
- If you want to order additional pendants with different stones, finish the selections for the first pendant, add it to your cart, and repeat the process for any subsequent pendants.
About the Tree of Life
The tree of life is a mystical and magical tree that is well known in many cultures. It represents our connection to all things -- earth, air, water, fire. In Celtic culture, trees were the centre of all that occurred -- the absence of trees would be the absence of life. In Christian tradition, eating from the tree of life is said to grant immortality. In Norse mythology, the tree of life, or Yggdrasil, binds together all realms of existence. This ancient tree represents our connection to our ancestors and also of our individuality. The stages of a tree's growth through the year mirrors that of the cycle of life, similar to the eternal life/re-birth traditions in many religions.
About the Crystals
I use the following Swarovski birthstones for each birth month:
- January - Garnet
- February - Amethyst
- March - Aquamarine
- April - Crystal
- May - Emerald
- June - Alexandrite
- July - Ruby
- August - Peridot
- September - Sapphire
- October - Rose
- November - Topaz
- December - Blue Zircon