Sale Sold out
Regular price $10.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Selenite sticks - 3 sizes available.
Selenite is the moon goddess stone, named for the goddess Selene. Selenite is a calming crystal, excellent for meditation and spiritual work. It can also be used to charge other crystals.
- Mini: 5cm x 1cm (2" x 0.5")
- Small: 7cm x 1cm (2.75" x 0.5")
- Medium: 10cm x 2cm (4" x 0.75")
About the Tree of Life
About the Tree of Life
The tree of life is a mystical and magical tree that is well known in many cultures. It represents our connection to all things -- earth, air, water, fire. In Celtic culture, trees were the centre of all that occurred -- the absence of trees would be the absence of life. In Christian tradition, eating from the tree of life is said to grant immortality. In Norse mythology, the tree of life, or Yggdrasil, binds together all realms of existence. This ancient tree represents our connection to our ancestors and also of our individuality. The stages of a tree's growth through the year mirrors that of the cycle of life, similar to the eternal life/re-birth traditions in many religions.
Ready to ship from Canada in .
Shipping from Canada. Free standard worldwide shipping on orders over CAD$75.00. Shipping to Canada and the US includes tracking. International shipping is untracked.
Upgrades to faster shipping options and tracked international shipping available at checkout. The buyer is responsible for any customs, duty, or taxes charged for cross-border shipments.
Caring for Your Magic
Magic can be a delicate thing. A few things to know:
- Wire wrapped pieces sometimes have rough edges, even after filing and polishing. Handling with care and avoid wearing wire wrapped pieces against fabric that snags easily
- Always remove your jewellery before showering, bathing or sleeping.
- If you need to clean your jewellery, use a soft cloth. Some orders will be packaged with a small cleaning pad.
- All metals will eventually tarnish. Storing jewellery away from air and light can help slow down the oxidization.
- If you want to brighten up tarnished metal, you can use a polishing compound. Make sure to keep polish away from any gemstones or crystals as polish may damage them.
- Some mixed metal pendants can be damaged by polishing. If you plan to polish these pieces, test the results on the back of the piece or in an inconspicuous place first.
- Do not use polishing compounds on tree of life wall art -- this will remove the silver finish
- Some gemstones are sensitive to light and/or water. I recommend keeping home decor pieces in locations where they are sheltered from rain and not in constant direct sunlight. Re-locating your decor piece to different parts of your home from time to time can help ensure that the stones will remain their original colour.
- Some gemstones are dyed -- these can bleed colour if they get wet. I don't often use dyed stones, but it can happen that I receive a shipment of stones that are dyed without knowing. Keeping your magic dry is the best way to avoid any problems with the dye.